JD Edwards, Finance consultant
- 100 Chemin de la Pointe N, Verdun, QC H3E 1Y1, Canada
The Createch Group, a Bell Canada company, is a Canadian leader in supply chain optimization dedicated to improving business performance. Since 1993, the consulting firm offers services in manufacturing and logistics performance, process reengineering, asset management optimization, change management, ERP and information technology solution implementation.
The main role of the consultant is to assist Createch clients in the deployment of the JD Edwards solution. As such, he is required to:
- Implement JD Edwards software, with a focus on finance for the company’s clients;
- Rapidly grasp and analyze the essential elements of a business process to identify its strengths and areas which require improvement in the client-specific context;
- Understand the interdependence between processes to effectively guide our clients;
- Draft development functional specifications;
- See to the development of JD Edwards specific implementation methods;
- Provide user training to the clients of the company.
- Hold an undergraduate diploma in finance / accounting or in a pertinent discipline or corresponding education;
- Possess at least three (3) years relevant experience as software implementation consultant or a minimum of five (5) years experience as expert user;
- Have working knowledge of JD Edwards ERP implementations. Experience with the following software will be taken into consideration: SAP, Navision, E-business Suite, Axapta, Baan, Syspro, Syteline, Vantage etc…;
- Have excellent functional knowledge in finance (general ledger, account payable, account receivable, fixed assets, multiple company management, multiple currency management, payroll…)
- Have excellent knowledge of inventory and manufacturing flat cost;
- Have good functional knowledge in one or more of the following areas: project management; supply management, sales management, distribution, production planning and management, materials and inventory management (asset);
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools;
- Good knowledge of business process
- Very good oral and written communication skills, in both French and English;
- Be willing to travel to carry out projects within the Province of Quebec.
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, but above all, you will have the opportunity to be part of a great team.
In addition to:
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- Group insurance from the first day of employment
- Bell Canada Employee Benefits (Pension Fund, Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Discount Plan)
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
The Createch Group offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Createch Group is committed to employment equity and diversity.