SAP SD/MM Senior Consultant
- 5025 Creekbank Rd, Mississauga, ON L4W 5R2, Canada
Createch is a Canadian leader in operational performance improvement, supply chain optimization and in the integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, we offer services in manufacturing and logistics performance improvement, process reengineering, change management and ERP solution implementation. The company integrates proven solutions and applies leading business practices.
When you join Createch, a leader in SAP implementation since 1998, you enter a community of dynamic SAP specialists who thrive on innovation and strive to help companies improve and modernize their architecture and processes with the latest SAP products. You enjoy a superb work environment thanks to the Bell Campus facilities located on the banks of the St. Lawrence River.
You experience a world where collaboration and mentoring trump hierarchy, and where challenges and learning opportunities abound.
Being an SAP specialist at Createch
As an SAP specialist at Createch, what matters most to you is helping companies improve their performance. With SAP products, you improve their way of working, enable executives to make better decisions thanks to BI, increase employees’ freedom and productivity with mobility solutions, and optimize architecture with Cloud Solutions. In short, you enable companies to compete in a global economy.
You understand that tools are at the company’s service, grasp relevant business and technological constraints, and put forward appropriate solutions adapted to the context. You are a fast learner and exploring little-known solutions does not scare you. You are a member of an interdependent team with various SAP specialists and love exploring various points of integration to be efficient and collaborative.
At Createch, you will work closely with prestigious clients in diverse sectors such as pharmaceuticals, food processing, transport, manufacturing, and pulp and paper. You participate in R&D projects thanks to Bell’s investments. These projects allow you to explore S4/Hana, Simple Finance, Fiori, and Lumira. Most of all, you work with some of the greatest talents of the industry.
As a senior SAP Consultant, your main responsibilities will be to:
· Implement the software package with our clients;
· Grasp the essential elements of a business process, analyze them rapidly and identify both the strong points and the weak areas that require improvement in the client’s particular context;
· Communicate with the technical teams (Basis and development) to optimize the solution as a whole.
· Undergraduate university diploma in engineering, IT, logistics or equivalent;
· Experience in purchases/supply chain/materials management;
· Possess at least 7 (seven) years of experience in SAP ERP SD and/or MM modules, primarily as a functional consultant, on SAP implementation projects;
· Ability to present and explain SAP concepts to our customers;
· Experience as a team leader on supply chain modules in large-scale implementation projects, an important asset;
· Good command of MS Office tools ;
· Good oral and written communication skills, in French and English.
· A dynamic individual with a desire to learn;
· Demonstrated customer service skills with internal and external clients;
· Team spirit;
· Ability and willingness to travel as needed, for client projects;
· Value added attitude towards our client and our organization;
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, including:
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- Group insurance from the first day of employment
- Bell Canada Employee Benefits (Pension Fund, Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Discount Plan)
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
Createch offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Createch is committed to employment equity and diversity.