Insurance Product Manager
- 333 George St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Cover Genius are a global Insurtech disruptor. We distribute insurance products to the largest e-commerce sites globally via a B2B platform. Our first product to market, RentalCover.com, has been an outstanding B2B and B2C success within the travel vertical. Following this success we released XCover, a multi-line distribution platform for global eCommerce partners. We’re winning awards all over the place for the work our team (read family) are doing towards tackling a previously un-tacklable industry.
Our People are
Bold, Authentic, Purposeful and Inspired
Our People are not
Perfect, Traditional, Complacent or Cautious
The role within CG will be a key insurance product/policy SME and pivotal content producer in the Cover Genius engine. You ideally will specialise in Travel insurance or have a retail/warranty background but a broad insurance skillset with experience in either Travel or retail/warranty may also be a very valuable composition of skills. This is an opportunity to become part of the next product that disrupts the World's largest industry. And you get to do it where the model is proven and growth is accelerating!
What will you be doing?
- Using your insurance product expertise (Travel / Retail / Marine & Cargo) to identify commercial opportunities for insurance product development.
- Developing new products across various business verticals and support of partnerships team with customer-centric solutions
- Continuing development of depth of knowledge of specific product lines, including coverage innovations and pricing changes, and regulatory developments
- Day to day management existing product portfolios, including reporting and improvements to underwriting, product and policy wording
- Writing simple, easy to read, insurance-related content, from policy wording to frontend copy and the claims experience.
- Weekly and monthly general reporting including presenting commentary at meetings as needed
- Championing user-centred product and policy wording design
- Being the “go to” for everything related to our insurance products.
- Building a knowledge base for everything insurance-related.
What do we think the right person looks like?
- Deep expertise in insurance policy / product creation and management
- Experience in the technology industry and demonstrated passion therein
- Superior writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Passion for user-centred design
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to take initiative on projects to independently deliver to tight deadlines
- Professional approach and ability to work under pressure.
- Confident manner, excellent attention to detail & positive approach to change
Why Cover Genius?
Cover Genius not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We’re a business that understands life can be fluid and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. Some of the benefits we have are:
• Flexible Work Environment
• Employee Stock Options
• Social Initiatives
• Well Stocked Kitchens
We also know that different blends of the above experiences and skillsets could translate to the best person for the role and so if you think you have the best composition of the above, send us your Cv and let's chat!