Animator - Remote contract work
Covenant is an indie creative house offering well-executed, fresh gameplay experiences. The company works only on original, proprietary IPs and greatly relies on employee empowerment to develop them into globally recognizable franchises. It is also the first polish gamedev that earned the title of the 'Best Place to Work' in Poland (2021).
Currently, the company is developing "Gord" - a single-player, adventure-strategy game featuring developing societies, eerie forbidden lands, and remarkable mythical creatures.
- Modifying, cleaning and polishing animation from motion capture sessions.
- Creating high-quality keyframe animations based on design provided.
- Characters, creatures, structures and props rigging and skinning.
- Implementing animated objects in UE4 with a proper Cloth and Physics setup.
- Tracking and fixing bugs.
- Good knowledge of professional animation tools such as MAYA.
- Minimum 3 years of game industry experience as an Animator.
- Knowledge of animation principles and an eye for dynamic poses.
- Professionalism and a high work ethic.
- Passion for games.
- Advanced English language skills.
Nice to have
- Degree in the field of animation and/or finished animation courses.
- Shipped a PC / Console video game.
- Knowledge of Sequencer.
- Knowledge of Blueprints.
- Long-term, remote work relationship with a small, indie studio.
- Highest organizational standards with a strong emphasis on strategic planning.