2D Graphic Designer - Remote contract work
- al. Jana Pawła II 80, 00-175 Warszawa, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
Covenant is an indie creative house offering well-executed, fresh gameplay experiences. The company works only on original proprietary IPs. Currently, developing two multiplatform (PC & consoles) titles simultaneously.
Covenant puts a great effort into the highest organizational standards and excels at both operational and strategic planning. It is also the first and only polish gamedev that holds a globally-recognizable certificate 'Great Place to Work'.
- Participating in an iterative game design process by cooperating closely with designers, artists, programmers and production staff.
- Creating high-quality 2D assets used in game GUI, on game website and as marketing assets for game promotion.
- Ensuring that artistic style is consistent with defined visual style for the game.
- Adhering to technical specifications.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Graphic Designer or UI Artist.
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Cloud; especially Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Good knowledge of typography, composition, color theory and UI design.
- Professionalism and a high work ethic.
- Passion for games.
- Advanced English language skills.
Nice to have
- Shipped a PC / Console video game.
- Motion design skills.
- Long-term, remote work relationship with a small, indie studio.
- Highest organizational standards with a strong emphasis on strategic planning.