Animator - Remote contract work
- al. Jana Pawła II 80, 00-175 Warszawa, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
Covenant is an indie creative house offering well-executed, fresh gameplay experiences. The company works only on original proprietary IPs. Currently, developing two multiplatform (PC & consoles) titles simultaneously.
Covenant puts a great effort into the highest organizational standards and excels at both operational and strategic planning. It is also the first and only polish gamedev that holds a globally-recognizable certificate 'Great Place to Work'.
- Participating in an iterative game design process by cooperating closely with designers, artists, programmers and production staff.
- Modifying, cleaning and polishing animation from motion capture sessions.
- Creating high-quality keyframe animations based on design provided.
- Characters, creatures, structures and props rigging and skinning.
- Implementing animated objects in UE4 with a proper Cloth and Physics setup.
- Tracking and fixing bugs.
- Good knowledge of professional animation tools such as MAYA.
- Minimum 3 years of game industry experience as an Animator.
- Knowledge of animation principles and an eye for dynamic poses.
- Professionalism and a high work ethic.
- Passion for games.
- Advanced English language skills.
Nice to have
- Degree in the field of animation and/or finished animation courses.
- Shipped a PC / Console video game.
- Knowledge of Sequencer.
- Knowledge of Blueprints.
- Long-term, remote work relationship with a small, indie studio.
- Highest organizational standards with a strong emphasis on strategic planning.