Concept Artist - Remote contract work
- al. Jana Pawła II 80, 00-175 Warszawa, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
Covenant is an indie creative house offering well-executed, fresh gameplay experiences. The company works only on original proprietary IPs. Currently, developing two multiplatform (PC & consoles) titles simultaneously.
Covenant puts a great effort into the highest organizational standards and excels at both operational and strategic planning. It is also the first and only polish gamedev that holds a globally-recognizable certificate 'Great Place to Work'.
- Participating in an iterative game design process by cooperating closely with designers, artists, programmers and production staff.
- Creating high-quality concept arts of various creatures, human characters and environmental structures, based on game documentation provided.
- Creating various illustrations used in the game as a narrative tool.
- Ensuring that artistic style is consistent with defined visual style for the game.
- Adhering to technical and gameplay specifications.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Between 3 to 10 years of entertainment industry experience as a Concept Artist.
- Excellent digital drawing skills.
- Good knowledge of composition, color theory & lighting.
- Professionalism and a high work ethic.
- Passion for games.
- Advanced English language skills.
Nice to have
- Shipped a PC / Console video game.
- Long-term, remote work relationship with a small, indie studio.
- Highest organizational standards with a strong emphasis on strategic planning.