Assistant General Manager
- N/A, Columbia, SC, United States
Limited Upper mid-scale hotel.
The Assistant General Manager is in charge of creating a dynamic, energetic and fun environment for our team members and outrageous experiences for our guests. If you crave working for a company where you have the ability to use your talents and ideas to make a measurable and memorable impact, then being an employee with our hotel could be the right place for you.
- Assist in hiring, developing, inspiring and leading your team to achieve budgeted revenues and profitability
- Assist in hiring, developing, inspiring and leading your team to exceed every guest’s expectations
- Work closely with the General Manager to achieve or exceed expectations
- Clearly communicate expectations to all associates, holding yourself and other accountable
- Operate the hotel as if it was your own
- Assist in providing a safe, healthy environment for all guests and associates
- Assure that your daily actions and decision making reflects the hotel's core values
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
Skills and Experience:
*Relevant hotel management or supervisory experience.
*Must be highly motivated, self-directed and demonstrate a desire for achievement
*Exceptional guest service skills
*Word and Excel knowledge
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.