- N/A, Columbia, SC
Limited Upper mid-scale hotel.
Hotel General Manager (Columbia, SC)
Responsible for all phases of hotel management, including sales and marketing, human resources, food and beverage, engineering and budgeting/forecasting. Empowers associates to provide superior customer care to guests, associates and other visitors.
Oversees all aspects of the hotel operations, including:
- guest relations
- front desk
- teambuilding and staff development
What you will be doing
- Recruit, select, train, and manage employees to deliver superior guest services and quality products that will lead to maximizing revenue and profitability goals
- Create and maintain customer-driven operations, empowering hotel staff to excel in superior customer care
- Create new programs in response to market conditions and revenue opportunities
- Coordinate internal training and development programs
- Maintain a high personal visibility throughout the property and throughout the community
- Ensure hotel is in compliance with federal, state, and local laws, including OSHA, EEOC, Wage Hour, and Health laws
- Oversee all the major operations of the hotel
- Work with a small company, directly with ownership
- Discounted hotel stays
- Free parking
- Working with a great group of people!
Please submit your resume in confidence and include your current salary, or salary range expectations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
Skills and Experience:
*Relevant hotel management or supervisory experience.
*2 years experience as an GM or 3 years as an AGM
*Must be highly motivated, self-directed and demonstrate a desire for achievement
*Exceptional guest service skills
*Word and Excel knowledge
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.