Golang Backend Developer
- Heroiv Stalinhrada Ave, Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
- Employees can work remotely
countX is a leading European technology provider for VAT filing services for e-commerce companies. The company continuously sets new standards in regards to automation of cross-border high-volume VAT filing through a mix of pioneering technology, direct personal advice, rigorous quality control as well as book-keeping services. The countX team has served more than 200 clients in e-commerce VAT advisory to their highest satisfaction, enabled through forward thinking technology combined with expert advice.
You will be part of the full-stack team, which is responsible for developing a customer-facing web-application which helps e-commerce sellers to pay VAT tax EU-wide. As a backend developer, you will be responsible for developing REST API, and in your team there also will be front-end developer, UX/UI developer, Product Manager etc.
We are using AWS stack, and you will get/extend your experience working with AWS Lambda, AWS Gateway, AWS DynamoDB, RDS, SNS/SQS and other services.
- at least 3 years of commercial experience as back-end/full-stack developer
- at least 1 year of commercial experience as Golang developer
- strong knowledge of RMDS and noSQL DB solutions
- strong skills in testing applications/code
Nice to have:
- Experience with Gin framework
- Some DevOps skills, especially in the area of "infrastructure as a code"
- Experience with AWS/GCP/Azure
- You will have a lot of freedom of designing solutions and be responsible for its' smooth work
- 27 working days of vacation per year
- Regular business-trips to Germany (only if you want to)
- Intensive training and the opportunity for personal and professional development
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work from home
- Flat hierarchies and start-up atmosphere
- Monthly team events
- International team with a growth mindset