Financial Reporting Manager
- 2047 Grogan Ave, Merced, CA 95341, USA
Centurion has built high performance watersports towboats since 1976 from its headquarters in Merced, California. Centurion was the first to introduce a wakesurfing specific towboat and created the World Wake Surfing Championships, which celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2015. Innovation has always been the hallmark of Centurion boats. Now, thanks to new product, leadership and Correct Craft company culture, innovation is running deeper than ever, into a re-imagination of the Centurion brand. Watersports enthusiasts are embracing Centurion boats for the world’s best waves, wakes and ride, as well as ambitious design and inspired craftsmanship. Time to re-imagine your ride, in a Centurion.
Founded in 1968, Supreme has consistently fulfilled its mission to offer multifunctional family towboats that are value leaders and trendsetters in both design and performance. Supreme is the only affordable premium brand to offer world-class performance, style, simplicity, and strength built to help watersports fanatics maximize their fun on the water at an extreme value. Supreme is continuing to reign supreme as the fastest growing boat brand in the industry.
The Financial Reporting Manager will assist in performing the day-to-day accounting functions at Fineline Industries, LLC. This includes ensuring accurate accounting functions, overseeing A/P and A/R, daily cash reconciliations, posting various journal entries, revenue and expense tracking, month end close, and corporate consolidations. The Financial Reporting Manager is a key member of the finance and accounting team and will be responsible for the timely and accurate presentation of the monthly financial statements. In addition, the Financial Reporting Manager will support the Chief Executive Administrator with various analytical functions, including preparation of budgets, variance analysis, inventory analysis. Inventory analysis will entail the full scope of planning, studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity including raw material, purchases, inventory, and labor. The position may require travel from time to time.
- Month-end close
- Reconcile inventory daily, finished boats, boats waiting to be shipped, boats waiting for approval and tracking boats in the field.
- Monitor WIP activity
- Prepare detail of other COS review
- General Ledger journal entries.
- Review monthly expenses for over and under budget items
- Send monthly P&Ls to Managers for review and comment.
- Prepare monthly financial statements.
- Review and maintain balance sheet account detail.
- Review and verify the payroll deposits to the IRS through ADP.
- Prepare and file monthly sales and use tax reports.
- Review and verify the quarterly and year end (940, 941, UCT6).
- Oversee the process and submission of form(s) 1099 at year end
- Maintain and review daily bank transaction information.
- Prepare and distribute daily cash reporting to Managers and President.
- Backup for A/P and A/R functions
- Assist Chief Executive Administrator with various tasks and projects.
- Prepare yearend audit work for outside auditors
- Consolidated reporting
- Daily and Monthly financial reporting and compare to budget
- All other duties as assigned
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills with the ability to work closely with all members of the organization
- Strong understanding of finance and full cycle accounting
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to juggle and manage competing tasks and demands and deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Ability to make sound judgements and take the initiative to establish priorities, meet deadlines, and make decisions/choices within the functional area of responsibility with minimal direct supervision
Knowledge, Education and or Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or similar business discipline required, master’s degree preferred.
- CPA Preferred
- Must be proficient in creating compelling presentations using Microsoft application
- Experience in creating and analyzing budgets
- An energetic, forward-thinking, and creative individual with high ethical standards.
- Must be a well-organized, self-directed individual who is a team player.
- Must be able to bend at waist and knees and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds when necessary.
- This is a safety sensitive position.
We offer the following benefits through our company’s employee benefit plan:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Retirement Plan (401K/Roth)
- Vacation and Paid Sick/Safe Time