Centurion has built high performance watersports towboats since 1976 from its headquarters in Merced, California. Centurion was the first to introduce a wakesurfing specific towboat and created the World Wake Surfing Championships, which celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2015. Innovation has always been the hallmark of Centurion boats. Now, thanks to new product, leadership and Correct Craft company culture, innovation is running deeper than ever, into a re-imagination of the Centurion brand. Watersports enthusiasts are embracing Centurion boats for the world’s best waves, wakes and ride, as well as ambitious design and inspired craftsmanship. Time to re-imagine your ride, in a Centurion.
Founded in 1968, Supreme has consistently fulfilled its mission to offer multifunctional family towboats that are value leaders and trendsetters in both design and performance. Supreme is the only affordable premium brand to offer world-class performance, style, simplicity, and strength built to help watersports fanatics maximize their fun on the water at an extreme value. Supreme is continuing to reign supreme as the fastest growing boat brand in the industry.
Almost every product that is built or constructed begins with a CAD drawing. We are seeking a CAD/CAM Drafter to be responsible for using computer-aided design (CAD) systems to draw the guidelines and technical details of our boats, program those drawings/plans into our CNC machine software, and run the CNC machine to produce parts that will be built/assembled for production. Ultimately, this role will assist us in building functional, secure and well-designed products and structures that meet our needs.
Essential Duties | Responsibilities
- Generate drawings from sketches, concepts, mark-ups, bill of material (BOM), and verbal communication provided by Engineering staff.
- Revise drawings based on instructions from Engineers.
- Work with Production Team to collect data for drawings.
- Monitor changes throughout the building process.
- Review engineering data to ensure compliance with the original design plans.
- Modify existing drawings; Draw illustrations of designs for manuals to be used as aids for production.
- Store drawing files electronically as well as manage archives for later use.
- Program drawings into manufacturing systems.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent; Certificate and/or College Degree preferred; Two to three years’ work related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be mechanically inclined and detail oriented.
- Must have excellent communication skills; Ability to meet all deadlines.
- Possess a talent for drawing and have superb computer skills.
- Knowledgeable of drafting software (such as AutoCAD, SketchUp, Rhino) for creating 2D and 3D computer drawings as well as previous CAM experience.
- Experience running CNC machines preferred.
- Proficient in mathematics, particularly algebra and geometry.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in non-climate controlled environment where ambient air temperature can exceed outside air temperature.
- Must be able to bend at waist, knees and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to climb into and out of interior of boats.
- Must be able to wear proper safety equipment to include respirator when necessary.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds when necessary.
We offer the following benefits through our company’s employee benefit plan:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Retirement Plan (401K/Roth)
- Vacation and Paid Sick/Safe Time