HR Benefits and Payroll Administrator-Bilingual
- 14700 Aerospace Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32832, USA
Celebrating 95 years of excellence in the marine industry, Nautique, is a subsidiary of Correct Craft and has been on the waters of the world with a passion for innovation since 1925. Located in East Orlando, Nautique is known to push the envelope of possibility on the water. Over the years, our owners have come to expect nothing but the absolute best. The Ski Nautique 200 has changed waterskiing with 22 world records, the G-Series has won numerous awards for wakeboard boat and wakesurf boat of the year while unlocking new possibilities in wakeboarding and wakesurfing, and our Sport Series has given families endless days on the water without compromise. Through our Nautique Cares initiatives we are dedicated to not only making a difference on the water, but to people in need around the world. Visit our website at www.nautique.com
Take your career to the next level! Join a company that values people, performance and philanthropy and is passionate about making a difference in the world. If you are a resourceful, bilingual individual who thrives on challenges while working in a fast paced, high volume environment, this may be the ideal job for you!
The HR Benefits Administrator/Generalist will be working with our HR and corporate teams to handle day to day benefits administration. This position is also responsible for handling FMLA and COVID related communications and processes. To be successful in this position, the Benefits Specialist should have excellent organizational skills and a solid understanding of various benefits processes The successful candidate should develop and maintain strong partner relationships with production managers and supervisors.
The hours for this position are 8AM - 5PM Monday - Friday, and this individual will work onsite at our location in East Orlando.
- Responsible for all benefits administration for approximately 1,000 employees across multiple subsidiary companies
- Responsible for FMLA/ADA/STD/LTD/Work Comp administration in an accurate and timely manner
- Responsible for new hire enrollment presentations related to benefits offered
- Responsible for auditing and reconciling invoices and working with vendors to assure accurate and timely benefit enrollments
- Supports the HR team with new hire onboarding, terminations, benefits administration, and other HR functions
- Handles employee questions regarding benefits, paychecks, taxes, and other deductions in a timely manner
- Works cooperatively with managers, the HR team, vendors, and others to resolve employee questions and issues
- Provides reports and analysis of data from ADP as requested
- Responsible for month-end duties including approving HR related invoices and ensuring timely payment, submitting payroll accrual and general ledger reconciliation.
- Processes employee Time & Attendance data to payroll and reconcile variances. Approve and release time in the time system.
- Audit and process payroll documents. Process employee data for new hires, changes, additional earnings, etc.
- Responsible for development and execution of Employee Wellness Program. Establish initiatives and programs that help employees attain optimal health. Organizes wellness events and provides resources for employees. Creates a monthly newsletter, providing wellness resources.
- Works with the HR team on initiatives related to employee engagement and events
- Maintains a general understanding of required compliance with legal, regulatory, and financial requirements governing functional tasks and activities
- Must be fluent in speaking and writing in English and Spanish
- Minimum of 3 years of Human Resources work experience
- Minimum of 1 year of benefits administration experience
- Proficient with ADP or comparable HRIS/Payroll system
- General understanding of required compliance with legal, regulatory, and financial requirements governing functional tasks and activities
- Knowledge of payroll practices, policies, and procedures
- Strong quantitative, organizational, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A team-oriented individual who interacts with and supports team members
- Demonstrated ability to manage large work volumes, flexibility to meet processing demands and adapts easily to change
- Must be able to maintain highly confidential and sensitive information
- Must have a strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple responsibilities, keep others informed on work progress and be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Benefits: health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Bonus Incentive Plan
- Offering DailyPay
Nautique Boat Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will reeive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Qualified candidates will be asked to submit to background screening and pre-employment drug testing.