- 14700 Aerospace Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32832, USA
Celebrating 97 years of excellence in the marine industry, Nautique Boat Company is a subsidiary of Correct Craft and has been on the waters of the world with a passion for innovation since 1925. Nautique is known to push the envelope of possibility on the water, and our owners have come to expect nothing but the absolute best. The world’s best ski boat, world’s best wake boat, and a company that cares.
Through our Nautique Cares initiatives, we are dedicated to not only making a difference on the water, but to people in need around the world. Be a part of an innovative, world class leader in the marine industry working with a company that has brand name recognition and a reputation for quality and success. Nautique values people, performance and philanthropy and is passionate about making a difference in the world. To learn more visit www.nautique.com.
Take your career to the next level! Join a company that values people, performance, and philanthropy join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world.
The rate of pay for entry-level positions is $15 per hour depending upon experience.
Hours are 5:30 am – 4:00 pm Monday – Thursday.
Overtime is required at times due to the needs of the business on Fridays.
The Assembler installs parts onto the boat per the description of the order by using the correct tools and proper methods to attain the correct standard in the installation.
- Use hand tools, drills, screw guns, and other equipment to assemble the two parts of the boat, hull & deck
- Follow each process as carpet, transom hardware, bilge equipment, ballast tanks, deck wiring, deck hardware, stereo, and helm assemblies are being completed through an assembly line with determined roll times
- Inspects all parts after production to ensure they are complete and up to quality standards
- Work in teams
- Climb in and out of boat
- Be able to use a variety of hand tools including tape measure, razor knives, screw gun, drill, ratchet
- Minimum one year of experience working with electrical parts or tools
- Must have basic knowledge of mechanical and electrical parts
- Must be able to work under time constraints and deadlines
- Follow the instruction of the Supervisor/foreman/lead when doing miscellaneous duties
- Able to work with a team to complete daily tasks
- Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment where ambient air temperature can exceed outside air temperature.
- Be able to read orders and identify missing or defective parts
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Able to keep work area clean and orderly
- Must be able to bend at waist and knees, squat and stand for extended periods of time while installing parts.
- Must be able to climb into and out of the interior of boats
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds when necessary.
- Competitive benefits: health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Bonus Incentive Plan
- Offering DailyPay
Nautique Boat Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. All your information will be kept confidential according to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) guidelines.
Qualified candidates will be asked to submit to background screening and drug testing.