- 14700 Aerospace Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32832, USA
Join Our Team: Nautique Boat Company has an outstanding career opportunity available at our boat manufacturing facility in East Orlando, FL. We are celebrating over 96 years of excellence in the marine industry. Nautique Boat Company is a subsidiary of Correct Craft and has been on the waters of the world with a passion for innovation since 1925. Nautique is known to push the envelope of possibility on the water, and our owners have come to expect nothing but the absolute best. The world’s best ski boat, world’s best wake boat, and a company that cares. Through our Nautique Cares initiatives we’re dedicated to not only making a difference on the water, but to people in need around the world. To learn more visit www.nautique.com.
Do you enjoy working with tools and machines? Are you a detail oriented person?
Our Upholstery CNC (Computer Numerical Control) Operator position may be the perfect job for you!
The CNC Operator works on the Gerber cutter to cut patterns on materials that is used to make the seats in our World Winning Boats!
We offer a first shift, starting at 4:30am and working until 4pm, Mon - Thurs.
We also offer a 2nd shift position that starts at 4:00pm until 2:30 pm (shift differential applies)
Starting pay is $15/hour and can increase based on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must maintain Gerber cutter’s maintenance and uploads of new patterns.
- Trace patterns by hand onto pre-stacked materials.
- Organize the kit pieces by part number/boat and stack them onto shelves for the operators.
- Inspects all parts after production to ensure that all parts are complete and up to quality standards.
- Must be able to work overtime hours upon business need
- Must be able to use and maintain vertical knife.
- Must be able to identify different patterns.
- Must be able to help unload supply trucks.
- Be able to read orders and identify parts that are needed to maintain the production schedule.
- Be able to complete basic installations.
- Will work under time constraints in a deadline driven environment
- Able to gain knowledge of production processes and quality control.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Able to view material at close range
- Must show attention to detail
- Must be comfortable using a computer
- Must be able to work in both a team environment and independently
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- We offer a career path program to develop your skills at your own pace
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Incentive Bonus Plan
- Offering DailyPay
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.