- 2047 Grogan Ave, Merced, CA 95341, USA
Centurion has built high performance watersports towboats since 1976 from its headquarters in Merced, California. Centurion was the first to introduce a wakesurfing specific towboat and created the World Wake Surfing Championships, which celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2015. Innovation has always been the hallmark of Centurion boats. Now, thanks to new product, leadership and Correct Craft company culture, innovation is running deeper than ever, into a re-imagination of the Centurion brand. Watersports enthusiasts are embracing Centurion boats for the world’s best waves, wakes and ride, as well as ambitious design and inspired craftsmanship. Time to re-imagine your ride, in a Centurion.
Founded in 1968, Supreme has consistently fulfilled its mission to offer multifunctional family towboats that are value leaders and trendsetters in both design and performance. Supreme is the only affordable premium brand to offer world-class performance, style, simplicity, and strength built to help watersports fanatics maximize their fun on the water at an extreme value. Supreme is continuing to reign supreme as the fastest growing boat brand in the industry.
The Parts Clerk is responsible for receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, maintaining inventory records, picking and filing orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, dispensing parts and materials to other workers in the company. The Parts Clerk must transact materials into the company database when receiving parts into the company as well as record materials and parts out of the system when they are transferred to a production area. It is extremely pertinent to keep the warehouse maintained, organized, and orderly at all times.
Essential Duties | Responsibilities
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent; Forklift Certification preferred
- One or more years of warehouse experience and data entry.
- Good communication, organizational, time management, and mathematical skills required
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Must be able to perform tasks under time pressure deadlines.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Able to understand and follow verbal and written directions.
- Must be able to work well with teams and in close proximity to each other.
- Must be able to work in non-climate controlled environment where ambient air temperature can exceed outside air temperature.
- Must be able to bend at waist, knees and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to wear proper safety equipment to include respirator when necessary.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds when necessary.
We offer the following benefits through our company’s employee benefit plan:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Retirement Plan (401K/Roth)
- Vacation and Paid Sick/Safe Time