- 1737 US-76, Little Mountain, SC 29075, USA
Working hard for something we love is called PASSION.
Pleasurecraft Engine Group proudly manufactures marine engines in Little Mountain, SC. With the overall mission of “Building Engines to the Glory of God”, Pleasurecraft strives to be recognized as the employer of choice by building an environment focused on making life better for our employees, our industry, and our community.
The Network Administrator provides technical assistance, support, and advice to computer users at Pleasurecraft Engine Group locations.
This support includes troubleshooting to interpret problems and provide technical support for hardware, software, and systems. In addition, the Network Administrator is instrumental in the upgrade of the network hardware and software for Pleasurecraft Engine Group.
CORE COMPANY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Remain current on The Company’s Goals & Missions and ensure compliance in area of control.
- Meet goals and objectives as communicated by Manager and Strategic Plan.
- Effective stewardship of the Company’s financial resources.
- Follow the Company’s policies and standard operating processes.
CORE DEPARTMENT JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Adhere to Information Technology Department budget.
- Support Pleasurecraft Engine Group’s Strategic Plan
CORE POSITION JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Install, maintain, and repair computer hardware and software including the latest patches.
- Install, configure, and maintain network infrastructure.
- User account administration.
- Work as part of Correct Craft Information Technology support team and on Corporate Initiatives at PEG locations.
- Assist in troubleshooting networking issues.
- Train users on hardware and software as needed.
- Oversee the daily performance of the company’s computer systems.
- Support Audio/Visual systems.
- All duties as assigned.
- Maintain network, hardware, and software documentation.
- Harmonize site software use.
- Make recommendations for technology purchases as required
- Manage Network
- Manage backup systems
- Manage Voicemail Wave Network
- Support ERP System
- Support and respond to system issues as needed which may require overtime.
Skills and abilities for success in this position:
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills with the ability to work closely with all members of the organization.
- Able to manage IT projects working with internal teams and third-party contractors.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to juggle and manage competing tasks and demands and deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Ability to make sound judgements and take the initiative to establish priorities, meet deadlines, and make decisions/choices within the functional area of responsibility with minimal direct supervision.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere and interaction with co-workers and management.
- Ability to handle emergency situations calmly.
- Continuous learner philosophy.
Knowledge, Education and or Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or have completed a certification training program and have relevant experience.
- Must have strong problem-solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Will be in constant interaction with employees and must be able to communicate effectively on paper, via e-mail, and in person.
- Three-years’ experience as a Network Admin or related position.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory.
- Experience in upgrading hardware and software systems.
- Knowledge of networking infrastructure technologies
- Preferred experience in a durable goods manufacturing role
- Must be able to work in non-climate-controlled environment where ambient air temperature can exceed outside air temperature occasionally.
- Must be able to bend at waist and knees and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds when necessary.
- This is a safety sensitive position.
- Ability to build effective partnerships within the business community.
- Must use excellent ethical business practices and good judgment in dealings.
Equipment Knowledge Requirements:
- Equipment typically used in an office environment.
- Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory
- Learned in the area of Personal computer analysis for PC and MAC.
- Microsoft Office: Proficient at Hire
- MACOLA ERP Proficient within 90 days
- ADP Security Level: User
Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job description reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not necessarily be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job. Job descriptions do not constitute an employment agreement or contract of employment, expressed or implied. Unless designated in writing and signed by Pleasurecraft Engine Group’s President, all Pleasurecraft Engine Group employees are considered to be “EMPLOYED AT WILL.”
Pleasurecraft Engine Group reserves the right to change, alter and amend job postings to serve the needs of the Company.
- EOE, Including Disability/Vets