- 728 W Patton St, Monticello, AR 71655, USA
SeaArk Boats, a Correct Craft Company, share one goal; to build the toughest boat on the market. The SeaArk team is made up of generations and families of Master Craftsman who have obtained the skills and experience to make this happen. Built one at a time by men and women who share the love of the outdoors and understand that hunting and fishing are not just a hobby but a way of life. We understand the importance of only having to concentrate on tasting the sweet victory of a trophy catch or a limit and not having to worry with the durability of a boat. Even the untrained eye can see that SeaArk surpasses the competition by using superior parts in the construction, such as larger extruded caprails, heavier 3/16" extruded center keels, thicker aluminum construction, thicker tread plate floors, and oversized ribs. This is who we are. Our way of life. Join the SeaArk family and have a Boat Built for a Lifetime. Visit our website www.searkboats.com
Every SeaArk Boat that leaves our plant must meet or exceed SeaArk's standards. You'll work closely with our Welding, Metal Fab and Paint departments to find solutions to problems and work with leadership to ensure the highest quality standards possible.
- Identify, estimate and correct deviations and defects in the quality system process
- Approves materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
- Gives final approval on finished product in the welding department
- Inspect, monitor, record and report quality data for production and incoming inspection activities to assist in operations
- Maintain measurement equipment
- Enforce quality procedures and note the corrective actions taken
- Coach production team on quality control issues and work with management on improving safety and quality
- One year of experience in boat manufacturing
- Good understanding of welding systems
- Ability to identify different boat models and read orders
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to inspect boats and/or parts in accordance with SeaArk's Quality System
- Must have a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively individually and as part of a team
- Must have a valid drivers license (subject to MVR)
- Knowledge of boat assembly processes
- Experience with welding materials and processes
- Experience with product and process analysis
- Must be able to work in non-climate-controlled environment where ambient air temperature can exceed outside air temperature
- Must be able to bend at waist and knees and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to wear proper safety equipment when necessary.
- Ability to stand; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to walk; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- Ability to sit, climb and balance.
- Ability to lift, push, pull and move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities to include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Be a part of an innovative, world class leader in the boating industry working with a company that has brand name recognition and a reputation for quality and success. SeaArk values people, performance and philanthropy and is passionate about making a difference in the world.
SeaArk offers competitive pay and benefits that include Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, paid holidays, vacation and personal time, incentive bonus plans, and a 401(k) plan.
SeaArk is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment background and drug screen.