- 14700 Aerospace Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32832, USA
Celebrating 96 years of excellence in the marine industry. Nautique Boat Company is a subsidiary of Correct Craft and has been on the waters of the world with a passion for innovation since 1925. Nautique is known to push the envelope of possibility on the water, and our owners have come to expect nothing but the absolute best. The world’s best ski boat, world’s best wake boat, and a company that cares.
Through our Nautique Cares initiatives we are dedicated to not only making a difference on the water, but to people in need around the world. Be a part of an innovative, world class leader in the marine industry working with a company that has brand name recognition and a reputation for quality and success. Nautique values people, performance and philanthropy and is passionate about making a difference in the world. To learn more visit www.nautique.com.
Take your career to the next level! Join a company that values people, performance, and philanthropy. And join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world. Nautique has an immediate opening for first shift janitors that will maintain the cleanliness of all areas throughout the plant.
Hours are 5:30am – 4:00pm Monday – Thursday.
Overtime may be required at time due to needs of the business.
- Cleans tables and floors in the break room facility after each break and lunch period and restocks napkins and or towels
- Empties trash receptacles and cleans out microwaves and refrigerators
- Routinely sweeps the production floor to remove debris
- Works with maintenance to perform yard maintenance
- Changes filters
- Cleans and restocks restroom facilities
- Orders and restocks cleaning supplies
- Must be able to use cleaning products
- Must be able to wear protective equipment as necessary.
- Excellent customer service
- Must be able to use a broom, mop and other cleaning tools.
- Must be able to complete documents to order and receive supplies.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to work inside and outside as needed
- Must have had the Hepatitis B vaccination series or be willing to complete upon hire
- Competitive benefits: health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Bonus Incentive Plan
Nautique Boat Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Qualified candidates will be asked to submit to background screening and drug testing.