- 14700 Aerospace Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32832, USA
Celebrating 96 years of excellence in the marine industry, Nautique Boat Company is a subsidiary of Correct Craft and has been on the waters of the world with a passion for innovation since 1925. Nautique is known to push the envelope of possibility on the water, and our owners have come to expect nothing but the absolute best. The world’s best ski boat, world’s best wake boat, and a company that cares.
Through our Nautique Cares initiatives, we are dedicated to not only making a difference on the water, but to people in need around the world. Be a part of an innovative, world class leader in the marine industry working with a company that has brand name recognition and a reputation for quality and success. Nautique values people, performance and philanthropy and is passionate about making a difference in the world. To learn more visit www.nautique.com.
Take your career to the next level! Join a company that values people, performance, and philanthropy and is passionate about making a difference in the world.
We are looking for detail oriented individuals to work in our Assembly area. These associates must find and fix any imperfections before the boat is tested and presented to our customers. Cleaning, detailing and installation are key activities. This job involves getting into and out of a boat multiple times per shift and the use of basic cleaners (acetone, soap, all purpose cleaner, etc.)
- Does the final cleaning of all parts of the boat including interior and exterior
- Installs simple parts into the boat
- Work with a team to complete daily tasks
- Inspects all parts after production to ensure that all parts are complete and up to quality standards
- Pay is between $13 - 15 per hour depending on experience
- This is a first shift position, 5:30AM - 4PM, Monday - Thursday, with required overtime depending on the needs of the business
- Experience with detail cleaning, housekeeping, etc.
- Prefer to have at least 1 year experience working in a manufacturing environment with Assembly line experience
- Extreme attention to detail
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to work in non-climate controlled environment where ambient air temperature can exceed outside air temperature.
- Must be able to read orders and identify missing or defective parts
- Must be able to climb into and out of interior of boats
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds when necessary
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive benefits: health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Bonus Incentive Plan
Nautique Boat Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. All your information will be kept confidential according to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) guidelines.
Qualified candidates will be asked to submit to background screening and drug testing.