Program and Sourcing Specialist
- 14700 Aerospace Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32832, USA
Celebrating 96 years of excellence in the marine industry, Nautique, is a subsidiary of Correct Craft and has been on the waters of the world with a passion for innovation since 1925. Located in East Orlando, Nautique is known to push the envelope of possibility on the water. Over the years, our owners have come to expect nothing but the absolute best. The Ski Nautique 200 has changed waterskiing with 22 world records, the G-Series has won numerous awards for wakeboard boat and wakesurf boat of the year while unlocking new possibilities in wakeboarding and wakesurfing, and our Sport Series has given families endless days on the water without compromise. Through our Nautique Cares initiatives we are dedicated to not only making a difference on the water, but to people in need around the world. Visit our website at www.nautique.com
The primary duty of the PD&D Program and Sourcing Specialist is to develop and manage a select set of program and project schedules for future boat models, to work with suppliers to procure products and materials for Nautique PD&D, and to document that new product’s meet the intended fit, form, function, cost and delivery as specified by Nautique’s engineers and designers through the Engineering Part Release process. The Program and Sourcing Specialist will also perform an active part of identifying new suppliers.
- Develops program and project definition and tracking documentation.
- Develops solutions to program problems.
- Coordinate and submit purchase orders for material required for project completion.
- Produce ROIs for equipment, consulting or other program/project deliverables.
- Negotiates and prepares contracts considering financial conditions, resources, and requirements.
- Coordinates and monitors the scheduling, pricing, and technical performance of assigned programs.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Manage cross-functional sub teams to address issues, communicate/coordinate program and project status to ensure successful integration of new product, process, etc.
- Identify and track lessons learned for future program plans and projects.
- Track and communicate key decisions that impact programs and projects.
- Coordinate agendas, meetings with team members, write and communicate meeting notes.
- For select programs, obtain estimates of best price, terms and delivery of new products or material to be implemented into Nautique production for Model Year or as running changes. These estimates are to be used in the design and engineering functions to help ensure compliance with project requirements.
- For select programs, expedite samples, prototypes and early production material from vendors to meet the PD&D project schedule and model year start-up deadlines.Serve as a primary conduit for information flow between PD&D and Materials departments on both new products and materials added to production, as well as those becoming obsolete.
- Facilitate meetings and sales presentations from new and existing vendors with appropriate members of PD&D, Materials, and Production Departments.Coordinate and collect costing data with Accounting and Materials departments to forecast future model year changes and new model costs for select programs.
- Aid in Bill of Materials development of new models.
- Attend trade shows and other learning events as needed to learn about new products and network with current and potential new vendors.
Knowledge, Education and or Experience required:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college in Business, Industrial Engineering, Management Information Systems, Sourcing or related discipline.
- 2 years of direct project management experience.
- Proficient in MS Office suite, Email, Internet and willing to learn web-based software in support of departmental data keeping.
- The ability to support multiple staff and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills required.
- Must be a licensed driver with a good driving record (subject to MVR).
Knowledge, Education and/or Experience preferred:
- MBA Degree
- Strategic Planning and Execution
- Budget and Development Control
- Executive Dashboard Development and Reporting
- Contract Development and Management
- Capital Planning and Management
- Lean Six Sigma Certification or other process improvement certification
- Supply Chain Management
- Must be able to work in non-climate-controlled environment where ambient air temperature can exceed outside air temperature occasionally.
- Must be able to bend at waist and knees and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds when necessary.
- This is a safety sensitive position.
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Job Stability
- Incentive Bonus Plan
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.