- 14700 Aerospace Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32832, USA
Celebrating 96 years of excellence in the marine industry, Nautique Boat Company is a subsidiary of Correct Craft and has been on the waters of the world with a passion for innovation since 1925. Nautique is known to push the envelope of possibility on the water, and our owners have come to expect nothing but the absolute best. The world’s best ski boat, world’s best wake boat, and a company that cares.
Through our Nautique Cares initiatives, we are dedicated to not only making a difference on the water, but to people in need around the world. Be a part of an innovative, world class leader in the marine industry working with a company that has brand name recognition and a reputation for quality and success. Nautique values people, performance and philanthropy and is passionate about making a difference in the world. To learn more visit www.nautique.com.
Take your career to the next level! Join a company that values people, performance, and philanthropy join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world.
The rate of pay for entry-level positions is $13 - $15 per hour depending upon experience.
4-day work week: hours are 3:30 am – 2:00 pm Monday – Thursday, plus a $1 differential per hour for this shift.
Overtime may be required at times due to the needs of the business.
Preps hulls by taping paper inside mold where stripe will be gelcoated. Pulls the Hulls and Decks out of the molds.
· Perform tasks under time sensitive deadlines
· Operate forklift
· Clean and de-mold all parts properly
· Wrap and prep molds for gelcoating
· Communicate to Supervisor if molds are damaged
· Must be able to work in non-climate-controlled environment where ambient air temperature can exceed outside air temperature.
· Must be able to wear proper safety equipment when necessary.
· Experienced using small hand tools, such as grinder, scraper, blower, razor knife, etc.
· Forklift experience needed
· Able to lift up to 50 pounds
· Able to stand for extended periods of time
· Able to squat, climb, bend, etc. as needed to apply stripes inside of hulls
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive benefits: health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Bonus Incentive Plan
Nautique Boat Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. All your information will be kept confidential according to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) guidelines.
Qualified candidates will be asked to submit to background screening and drug testing.