- 2047 Grogan Ave, Merced, CA 95341, USA
Centurion has built high performance watersports towboats since 1976 from its headquarters in Merced, California. Centurion was the first to introduce a wakesurfing specific towboat and created the World Wake Surfing Championships, which celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2015. Innovation has always been the hallmark of Centurion boats. Now, thanks to new product, leadership and Correct Craft company culture, innovation is running deeper than ever, into a re-imagination of the Centurion brand. Watersports enthusiasts are embracing Centurion boats for the world’s best waves, wakes and ride, as well as ambitious design and inspired craftsmanship. Time to re-imagine your ride, in a Centurion.
Founded in 1968, Supreme has consistently fulfilled its mission to offer multifunctional family towboats that are value leaders and trendsetters in both design and performance. Supreme is the only affordable premium brand to offer world-class performance, style, simplicity, and strength built to help watersports fanatics maximize their fun on the water at an extreme value. Supreme is continuing to reign supreme as the fastest growing boat brand in the industry.
We currently have a great career opportunity for an Upholstery Assembler at our boat manufacturing facility located in Merced, CA.
The Upholstery Assembler prepares assembled upholstery parts, then tacks or attaches the vinyl coverings onto the proper parts before being installed into the boats. The Upholstery Assembler's are responsible for assembling marine seating interiors, wrapping foam cushioning with hand-sewn vinyl skins, stapling around edges of skins after applying to frame, installation of bolts, and aligning seams and seating features. They then inspect the frame, cover, and sewn parts to ensure the product meets or exceeds quality standards.
- Individuals who have prior experience working with upholstery (boats, furniture, automobiles), or construction, cabinetry, or carpentry preferred.
- Experience using hand tools such as knives, razors, drills, scissors, tape measures, and heat guns
- Experience with pneumatic (air power) tools such as staple or nail guns.
- Attention to detail and good hand-eye coordination, ability to recognize different styles of upholstery materials, and know which techniques are used on each style.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work closely in a team setting.
- Individuals are required to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs.
- Must wear safety glasses while working.
- Must be able to manipulate and assemble with both hands.
- Must be able to see details at close range.
We offer the following benefits through our company’s employee benefit plan:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Retirement Plan (401K/Roth)
- Vacation and Paid Sick/Safe Time