Pull and Grind
- 601 Gil Harbin Industrial Blvd, Valdosta, GA 31601, USA
Founded in 1968, Supreme has consistently fulfilled its mission to offer multifunctional family towboats that are value leaders and trendsetters in both design and performance. Supreme is the only affordable premium brand to offer world-class performance, style, simplicity, and strength built to help watersports fanatics maximize their fun on the water at an extreme value. Supreme is continuing to reign supreme as the fastest growing boat brand in the industry.
Correct Craft recently announced plans to begin building boats at a 160,000 square foot facility in Valdosta, Georgia. Supreme Boats will move its manufacturing operations from Merced, California into this new Georgia facility while its sister company, Centurion Boats will remain in California. Just last year the Merced Centurion and Supreme facility underwent a 20,000 square foot expansion, but more space for growth is still needed. This Georgia facility is not only an ideal location with boat building talent already in the community, but also a turnkey solution with its existing boat building layout. Supreme Boats will continue building boats in California until the transition in late spring of 2021 to Georgia. The move will allow both Centurion and Supreme to add extensive new boat production capacity.
Read more about our upcoming expanisions: Correct Craft Announces Significant Expansions
Pulls the Hulls and Decks out of the molds.
· Perform tasks under time sensitive deadlines
· Operate forklift
· Clean and de-mold all parts properly
· Communicate to Supervisor if molds are damaged
- Use hand tools to cut out decks.
- Drill holes to proper specifications.
- Utilize grinder to grind excess material.
- Keep work area clean and orderly.
- Follow all guidelines and instructions for quality control.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
· Must be able to work in non-climate-controlled environment where ambient air temperature can exceed outside air temperature.
· Must be able to wear proper safety equipment when necessary.
· Experienced using small hand tools, such as grinder, scraper, blower, razor knife, etc.
· Forklift experience needed
· Able to lift up to 50 pounds
· Able to stand for extended periods of time
· Able to squat, climb, bend, etc. as needed to apply stripes inside of hulls
We offer the following benefits through our company’s employee benefit plan:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Retirement Plan (401K/Roth)
- Vacation and Paid Sick/Safe Time