- 601 Gil Harbin Industrial Blvd, Valdosta, GA 31601, USA
Founded in 1968, Supreme has consistently fulfilled its mission to offer multifunctional family towboats that are value leaders and trendsetters in both design and performance. Supreme is the only affordable premium brand to offer world-class performance, style, simplicity, and strength built to help watersports fanatics maximize their fun on the water at an extreme value. Supreme is continuing to reign supreme as the fastest growing boat brand in the industry.
Correct Craft recently announced plans to begin building boats at a 160,000 square foot facility in Valdosta, Georgia. Supreme Boats will move its manufacturing operations from Merced, California into this new Georgia facility while its sister company, Centurion Boats will remain in California. Just last year the Merced Centurion and Supreme facility underwent a 20,000 square foot expansion, but more space for growth is still needed. This Georgia facility is not only an ideal location with boat building talent already in the community, but also a turnkey solution with its existing boat building layout. Supreme Boats will continue building boats in California until the transition in late spring of 2021 to Georgia. The move will allow both Centurion and Supreme to add extensive new boat production capacity.
Read more about our upcoming expansions: Correct Craft Announces Significant Expansions
Take your career to the next level! Join a company that values people, performance, and philanthropy join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world.
This position is responsible for sewing pieces together to form a complete part. All candidates must pass a Pre-Hire sewing test.
- Will use and maintain a high speed, walking foot sewing machine
- Will trim finished seams when necessary
- 1+ years experience sewing thick material such as a military uniform, jeans or leather
- 1+ year experience working on an Industrial Sewing Machine
- Experienced with a double-stitch needle
- Experienced with a single needle
- Juke Sewing Machine experience a plus!
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs when needed
- Able to work in a non climate-controlled environment when necessary
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to understand instructional materials, work related documents, and follow directions
- Must have good hand-eye coordination
- Must be able to perform tasks under deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with others
- Must demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or production environment a plus!
- Will need to train in Merced California
- Competitive benefits: health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Bonus Incentive Plan