Business & Systems Integration Manager
- 14700 Aerospace Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32832, USA
Correct Craft is a strategic plan driven company that highly values its culture and making life better. That is why we focus heavily on maintaining a highly relational culture, following the Correct Craft identity pyramid that captures both what is important to the company and how we conduct ourselves. Our focus is the three pillars of our company: People, Performance, and Philanthropy. For more information please visit www.correctcraft.com
The Business & Systems Integration Manager will oversee the company’s information systems. They will determine the company’s technological vision, strategies, and plans for growth. This role will focus on assessing the current ERP systems at each subsidiary company and recommend to senior management the appropriate path to harmonize the systems, and then execute the implementation at each subsidiary.
Strategy & Planning
- Assess the current state of ERP systems at all subsidiaries throughout the United States.
- Create and review RFP’s for new ERP system.
- Provide recommendation to executive team and business leaders for enterprise ERP System
Acquisition & Deployment
- Collaborate with executive team, business leaders and consultants on implementation of new ERP system.
- Ensure that the new system meets functional requirements, system compliance and interface specifications.
- Directly work with consultants on implementation of new software.
- Design, develop, install and manage application enhancements and upgrades.
- Negotiate contracts with software providers.
- Develop relationships with internal business functions and suppliers.
- Collaborate with current IT team on infrastructure requirements.
- Develop and communicate training and documentation for end users and team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
- Experience using and evaluating ERP systems
- 5-8 years of experience in software development or information technology role; 3-5 years of experience in leadership in those areas
- Hands on experience with complex project management
- Ability to align multiple strategies and ideas for cohesive execution
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of budgets and business planning
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time
- Experience in the manufacturing industry
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive benefits: health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Bonus Incentive Plan
Correct Craft is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Qualified candidates will be asked to submit to background screening and drug testing.