- 2047 Grogan Ave, Merced, CA 95341, USA
Centurion has built high performance watersports towboats since 1976 from its headquarters in Merced, California. Centurion was the first to introduce a wakesurfing specific towboat and created the World Wake Surfing Championships, which celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2015. Innovation has always been the hallmark of Centurion boats. Now, thanks to new product, leadership and Correct Craft company culture, innovation is running deeper than ever, into a re-imagination of the Centurion brand. Watersports enthusiasts are embracing Centurion boats for the world’s best waves, wakes and ride, as well as ambitious design and inspired craftsmanship. Time to re-imagine your ride, in a Centurion.
We are seeking a highly skilled Tooling Specialist to join our team! In this position, the Tooling Specialist will work with the Research and Development team to build all of our new products and/or parts. To be successful as a Tooling Specialist, you must be able to perform a wide variety of tasks that require stamina and an eagerness to learn on the job. A good Tooling Specialist is able to understand instructions and carry them out efficiently within the given deadline.
Essential Duties | Responsibilities
- Assisting in building molds and silicone bags.
- Responsible for sanding, buffing, and waxing molds.
- Measure and mix correct catalyst ratios of resins.
- Use various hand tools to apply and roll out wet fiberglass materials properly without air voids.
- Keep work area clean and orderly.
- Follow all application guidelines and instructions for quality control.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- One or more years of experience in general labor.
- Ability to use hand and pneumatic tools.
- Must be able to perform tasks under time pressure deadlines.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Able to understand and follow verbal and written directions.
- Must be able to work well with teams and in close proximity to each other.
- Skills in fiberglass, resin, and/or bondo preferred.
We offer the following benefits through our company’s employee benefit plan:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Retirement Plan (401K/Roth)
- Vacation and Paid Sick/Safe Time