- 601 Gil Harbin Industrial Blvd, Valdosta, GA 31601, USA
Founded in 1968, Supreme has consistently fulfilled its mission to offer multifunctional family towboats that are value leaders and trendsetters in both design and performance. Supreme is the only affordable premium brand to offer world-class performance, style, simplicity, and strength built to help watersports fanatics maximize their fun on the water at an extreme value. Supreme is continuing to reign supreme as the fastest growing boat brand in the industry.
Correct Craft recently announced plans to begin building boats at a 160,000 square foot facility in Valdosta, Georgia. Supreme Boats will move its manufacturing operations from Merced, California into this new Georgia facility while its sister company, Centurion Boats will remain in California. Just last year the Merced Centurion and Supreme facility underwent a 20,000 square foot expansion, but more space for growth is still needed. This Georgia facility is not only an ideal location with boat building talent already in the community, but also a turnkey solution with its existing boat building layout. Supreme Boats will continue building boats in California until the transition in late spring of 2021 to Georgia. The move will allow both Centurion and Supreme to add extensive new boat production capacity.
Read more about our upcoming expanisions: Correct Craft Announces Significant Expansions
Come build your career with us! Join our team at Supreme Boats as we build innovative, high value towboats for families around the world. We offer competitive pay, benefits, paid time off, and a great company culture.
All team members must be able to perform a wide variety of tasks that require stamina, have an eagerness to learn on the job, and pay great attention to detail. Team members must able to understand instructions and carry them out efficiently within the given deadline.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- One or more years of experience in general labor.
- Ability to use hand and pneumatic tools.
- Must be able to perform tasks under time pressure deadlines.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Able to understand and follow verbal and written directions.
- Must be able to work well with teams and in close proximity to each other.
- Must be able to work in non-climate controlled environment where ambient air temperature can exceed outside air temperature.
- Must be able to bend at waist, knees and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to climb into and out of interior of boats.
- Must be able to wear proper safety equipment to include respirator when necessary.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds when necessary.
We offer the following benefits through our company’s employee benefit plan:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Retirement Plan (401K/Roth)
- Vacation and Paid Sick/Personal Time