- 14700 Aerospace Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32832, USA
Celebrating over 95 years of excellence in the marine industry. Nautique Boat Company is a subsidiary of Nautique Boat Company is a subsidiary of Correct Craft and has been on the waters of the world with a passion for innovation since 1925. Nautique is known to push the envelope of possibility on the water, and our owners have come to expect nothing but the absolute best. The world’s best ski boat, world’s best wake boat, and a company that cares.
Through our Nautique Cares initiatives we are dedicated to not only making a difference on the water, but to people in need around the world. Be a part of an innovative, world class leader in the marine industry working with a company that has brand name recognition and a reputation for quality and success. Nautique values people, performance and philanthropy and is passionate about making a difference in the world. To learn more visit www.nautique.com.
Take your career to the next level by joining our Machine Shop Team! Join a company that values people, performance, and philanthropy join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world.
Job Details: The hours for this position are 5:30 am – 4 pm, Monday through Thursday. This is an hourly (Non-Exempt) position, with an entry level rate of pay starting between $14 - $16 per hour depending upon experience. Overtime may be required at times based on the needs of the business. There is an opportunity to earn a performance increase after 90 days of employment.
- Machine set up and fabrication of various metal parts by using different types of metal altering machines such as punch presses, drill presses, milling centers, manual lathes, saws, iron worker, shear, etc.
- Read and understand blue prints
- Use various measuring tools such as calipers, dial indicators, and tape measure.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or production environment
- Experience working in assembly functions
- Experience working in a tool shop
- Experienced in fabrication
- Experience working in a machine shop environment preferred
- Experienced using calipers, measuring tape, and dial indicators
- Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment where ambient air temperature can exceed outside air temperature.
- Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time while performing job duties.
- Must be able to wear proper safety equipment at all times while in the machine shop.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds when necessary.
- Must be able to work effectively as an individual or with a team.
- Must be able to perform tasks under time pressure deadlines.
- Must have strong attention to detail. The ability to communicate information and ideas so others will understand.
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Excellent 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Incentive Bonus Plan
- On premise Work-Out facility
Nautique Boat Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. All your information will be kept confidential according to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) guidelines.
Qualified candidates will be asked to submit to background screening and drug testing.