Small Parts Production
- 14700 Aerospace Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32832, USA
Celebrating over 95 years of excellence in the marine industry, Nautique Boat Company is a subsidiary of Correct Craft and has been on the waters of the world with a passion for innovation since 1925. Nautique is known to push the envelope of possibility on the water, and our owners have come to expect nothing but the absolute best. The world’s best ski boat, world’s best wake boat, and a company that cares.
Through our Nautique Cares initiatives, we are dedicated to not only making a difference on the water, but to people in need around the world. Be a part of an innovative, world class leader in the marine industry working with a company that has brand name recognition and a reputation for quality and success. Nautique values people, performance and philanthropy and is passionate about making a difference in the world. To learn more visit www.nautique.com.
Take your career to the next level! Join a company that values people, performance, and philanthropy join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world.
Rate of pay for entry level positions is $13 - $15 per hour depending upon experience.
4-day work week: hours are 5:30am – 4:00pm Monday – Thursday.
Overtime may be required at times due to the needs of the business.
The Small Parts production employee will infuse molding, waxing, cleaning, cutting of fiberglass, injection and maintaining the molds used to create the world class Nautique boats. Sand and buffing of molds, grinding and drilling are areas you would be working in. Pre-cut fiberglass will be laid into the molds to be cut.
- Experienced with working with your hands
- Experienced in working in teams with deadlines
- Minimum 1 year experience in manufacturing
- Able to work in a non-climate controlled environment
- Able to bend, squat, and stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to wear proper safety equipment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs when necessary
- Experienced with using pneumatic hand and power tools
- Able to be very detail oriented and follow directions to completion
- Follow safety guidelines and keep a clean and organized work area
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Incentive Bonus Plan
Nautique Boat Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. All your information will be kept confidential according to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) guidelines.
Qualified candidates will be asked to submit to background screening and drug testing.