- 14700 Aerospace Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32832, USA
Celebrating over 95 years of excellence in the marine industry, Nautique Boat Company is a subsidiary of Correct Craft and has been on the waters of the world with a passion for innovation since 1925. Nautique is known to push the envelope of possibility on the water, and our owners have come to expect nothing but the absolute best. The world’s best ski boat, world’s best wake boat, and a company that cares.
Through our Nautique Cares initiatives, we are dedicated to not only making a difference on the water, but to people in need around the world. Be a part of an innovative, world class leader in the marine industry working with a company that has brand name recognition and a reputation for quality and success. Nautique values people, performance and philanthropy and is passionate about making a difference in the world. To learn more visit www.nautique.com.
Take your career to the next level! Join a company that values people, performance, and philanthropy join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world.
Rate of pay for entry level positions is $14 - $20 per hour depending upon experience.
4-day work week: hours are 5:30am – 4:00pm Monday – Thursday.
Overtime may be required at times due to the needs of the business.
This position is responsible for sewing pieces together to form a complete part. All candidates must pass a Pre-Hire sewing test.
- Will use and maintain a high speed, walking foot sewing machine
- Will trim finished seams when necessary
- 1+ years experience sewing thick material such as a military uniform, jeans or leather
- 1+ year experience working on an Industrial Sewing Machine
- Experienced with a double-stitch needle
- Experienced with a single needle
- Consew Sewing Machine experience a plus!
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs when needed
- Able to work in a non climate-controlled environment when necessary
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to understand instructional materials, work related documents, and follow directions
- Must have good hand-eye coordination
- Must be able to perform tasks under deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with others
- Must demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or production environment a plus!
- Competitive benefits: health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Bonus Incentive Plan
Nautique Boat Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. All your information will be kept confidential according to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) guidelines.
Qualified candidates will be asked to submit to background screening and drug testing.