- 14700 Aerospace Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32832, USA
Celebrating 95 years of excellence in the marine industry, Nautique Boat Company is a subsidiary of Correct Craft and has been on the waters of the world with a passion for innovation since 1925. Nautique is known to push the envelope of possibility on the water, and our owners have come to expect nothing but the absolute best. The world’s best ski boat, world’s best wake boat, and a company that cares.
Through our Nautique Cares initiatives, we are dedicated to not only making a difference on the water, but to people in need around the world. Be a part of an innovative, world class leader in the marine industry working with a company that has brand name recognition and a reputation for quality and success. Nautique values people, performance and philanthropy and is passionate about making a difference in the world. To learn more visit www.nautique.com.
Take your career to the next level! Join a company that values people, performance, and philanthropy join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world.
Rate of pay for entry level positions is $13 - $15 per hour depending upon experience.
4-day work week: hours are 5:30am – 4:00pm Monday – Thursday.
Overtime may be required at times due to the needs of the business.
The Upholstery Assembler prepares upholstery parts for seats and other upholstered items including tacking and attaching the vinyl covers (skins) onto proper parts before they are installed in our award-winning boats.
- Use a screw gun to install bolts into pre-drilled holes and tighten them down.
- Inspect skins for defects and trims excess threads and vinyl.
- Places skins over parts and aligns stripes.
- Pulls vinyl tight over part and staples around edges making sure that edges and stripes stay aligned.
- Finish with screen and hem when necessary.
- Inspects all parts after production to ensure that all parts are complete and up to quality standards.
- Ability to use hand tools, including foam knives, razor knives, hole saws, scissors, heat and staple guns, and steamer.
- Must be able to understand instructional materials, work related documents, and follow directions.
- Must have good hand-eye coordination.
- Must be able to perform tasks under deadlines.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Must demonstrate a strong work ethic.
- Capacity to work closely with other team members.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or production environment.
- Experience working in assembly functions.
- Ability to learn new procedures quickly.
- Knowledge of production and quality control procedures.
- Must be able to work in a non-climate-controlled environment where ambient air temperature can exceed outside air temperature.
- Must be able to bend at waist and knees and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to wear proper safety equipment to include respirator when necessary.
- Ability to stand; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to walk stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- Ability to sit, climb and balance.
- Ability to lift, push, pull and move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities to include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive benefits: health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Bonus Incentive Plan
Nautique Boat Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. All your information will be kept confidential according to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) guidelines.
Qualified candidates will be asked to submit to background screening and drug testing.