- NC-101, Beaufort, NC, USA
Parker Offshore, LLC is a fiberglass boat manufacturer that has stood by its tradition for simplicity, strength and seaworthiness for over 40 years. You will not find a better quality of boat than Parker. Today, Parker is a boat brand of Correct Craft, one of the marine industry's most respected manufacturers in business since 1925. Known for their passion for innovation and watersports.
If you enjoy working with your hands and have used tools with your jobs before, then this is the perfect position for you!
The right candidate will assemble parts onto the boat for installation. You would assemble the parts of the boat, hull & deck, and use hardware, bilge equipment, deck wiring, deck hardware, stereo and helm assemblies.
A typical day includes:
- Install parts
- Inspects all parts quality standards
- Perform maintenance on machines and tools
- Work in teams to install parts
- Be able to use a variety of hand tools including tape measure, razor knives, screw gun, drill, ratchet
- Minimum one year experience working with electrical parts or tools
- Must have basic knowledge of mechanical and electrical parts
- Must be able to work under time constraints and deadlines
- Must be able to work in non-climate controlled environment where ambient air temperature can exceed outside air temperature.
- Be able to identify read orders and identify missing or defective parts
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be able to climb into and out of interior of boats
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds when necessary.
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Job Stability
- Incentive Bonus Plan
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.