Lamination 2nd Shift
- 14700 Aerospace Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32832, USA
Join Our Team: Nautique Boat Company has an outstanding career opportunity available at our boat manufacturing facility in East Orlando, FL. We are celebrating over 95 years of excellence in the marine industry. Nautique Boat Company is a subsidiary of Correct Craft and has been on the waters of the world with a passion for innovation since 1925. Nautique is known to push the envelope of possibility on the water, and our owners have come to expect nothing but the absolute best. The world’s best ski boat, world’s best wake boat, and a company that cares. Through our Nautique Cares initiatives we’re dedicated to not only making a difference on the water, but to people in need around the world. To learn more visit www.nautique.com.
Are you looking for a second shift position? Are you looking to grow your career? We have a great opportunity for our Lamination Shop. If you have always wanted to work in a manufacturing environment and help in making one of the best tow boats in the industry, then you need to apply today!
Applies and rolls initial layers of fiberglass and resin to hulls and decks and will insert metal pieces.
Shift is 4pm - 2am and we offer $13-$14/Hour, DOE, Plus a Shift Differential!
- Performs mix and lay-up of fiberglass, resins, and catalysts onto mold surface using various hand tools
- Works with various resins, fiberglass materials, and structural adhesives
- Operates a variety of power tools including but not limited to scissors, drills, grinders, and overhead hoists
- Locates parts by hand or by utilizing detailed blueprints, work instructions, tools, and/or fixtures
- Identify various hulls and decks that are to be laminated
- Able to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements include respirators, gloves, chemical resistance aprons, and chemical resistant suits.
- Able to work in a hot and humid work environment
- Able to work a 10 hour shift standing, bending, reaching.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. and mechanically inclined
- Ability to work in a fast paced, noisy environment
- Have the flexibility to work overtime both planned and unplanned to meet company goals.
- Must follow all safety standards and procedures
- Must adhere to all quality standards
- Must demonstrate record of dependability and reliability with prior work experience
- Must be able to work well with teams and in close proximity to each other
- Able to understand and follow verbal and written directions
- Ability to use hand and pneumatic tools
- Skills in fiberglass and resin preferred
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Job Stability
- Incentive Bonus Plan
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.