- 14700 Aerospace Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32832, USA
Join Our Team: Nautique Boat Company has an outstanding career opportunity available at our boat manufacturing facility in East Orlando, FL. We are celebrating over 95 years of excellence in the marine industry. Nautique Boat Company is a subsidiary of Correct Craft and has been on the waters of the world with a passion for innovation since 1925. Nautique is known to push the envelope of possibility on the water, and our owners have come to expect nothing but the absolute best. The world’s best ski boat, world’s best wake boat, and a company that cares. Through our Nautique Cares initiatives we’re dedicated to not only making a difference on the water, but to people in need around the world. To learn more visit www.nautique.com.
Have you ever worked making furniture? Do you like working with your hands? Have you worked with hand tools like an industrial stapler? Do you enjoy the satisfaction of making a wonderful product? This is a great opportunity to join an established, stable company and work in the A/C! The key skills we are looking for are hand tools experience and a person that wants to start a career with us!
This position prepares assembles upholstery parts, then tacks or attaches the vinyl coverings onto the proper parts before being installed in our award winning boats. We offer $13-$15/hour, DOE and give you the opportunity to earn a performance increase after 90 days. Shift is 4:30am - 4pm, Mon - Thurs.
- You will be responsible for assembling marine seating interiors.
- Wrap foam cushioning with hand sewn vinyl skins
- Align seams and seating features
- Ensure products meet quality standards
- Inspect the frame, cover, and sewn parts while upholstering making sure that proper quality standards are met or exceeded.
- Install bolts and inspect skins for defects
- Staple around edges of skins after applying to frame
- 1+ years experience using hand tools such as knives, razor, drills, scissors, heat gun
- Familiarity with tools, such as air tools, staple guns, scissors, tape measure, foam knives and heat guns
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Have a keen eye for detail, recognizing different styles, ensuring proper parts and techniques are used on each style.
- Work closely with other employees to maintain a close team dynamic daily
- Good Hand-Eye coordination
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions in English
- Physical Requirements
- Individual is required to stand for long periods of time
- Able to lift up to 40lbs
- Able to wear safety glasses while working
- Ability to manipulate and assemble with both hands
- Ability to pull vinyl.
- Able to see details at a close range
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Job Stability
- Incentive Bonus Plan