- 14700 Aerospace Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32832, USA
Join Our Team: Nautique Boat Company has an outstanding career opportunity available at our boat manufacturing facility in East Orlando, FL. We are celebrating over 95 years of excellence in the marine industry. Nautique Boat Company is a subsidiary of Correct Craft and has been on the waters of the world with a passion for innovation since 1925. Nautique is known to push the envelope of possibility on the water, and our owners have come to expect nothing but the absolute best. We have the world’s best ski boat, world’s best wake boat, and a company that cares. Through our Nautique Cares initiatives we’re dedicated to not only making a difference on the water, but to people in need around the world. To learn more visit www.nautique.com.
We have an opportunity for an experienced electrical technician who can maintain all facility equipment, including trucks, trailers, hand and power tools. You will perform routine maintenance and coordinate repairs to the building and grounds.
Other duties may include:
- Identifying and correcting maintenance issues that will cause a production stoppage
- Ensuring all parts are up to our quality standards
- Help to maintain our safety program
- Any other duties as assigned by management
This is a full-time, first-shift position Monday - Thursday 5:30AM - 4PM. Overtime may be available on Fridays. This position pays $20-25 per hour, DOE.
- Must have valid drivers license
- Must be able to read schematics, basic data tables, handbooks, and technical references.
- 3+ years of electrical maintenance experience in a manufacturing facility
- Must know how to operate equipment and tools associated with job functions.
- Must have a working knowledge of 120/208/240 Volt and three phase and single phase grounded A/C systems. This includes lighting circuits panels, breakers, motors, motor starters, overloads, fixtures, transformers, fuses and other electrical components.
- Experience working with high and low voltages
- Experience with motor controls
- Ability to work effectively individually and as part of a team
- Forklift certified
- Experience working with outside vendors and managing maintenance projects
- Must be able to work in non-climate controlled environment where ambient air temperature can exceed outside air temperature
- Must be able to bend at waist and knees and stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to wear proper safety equipment (PPE) as needed
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds when necessary
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Job Stability
- Incentive Bonus Plan
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.