- 14700 Aerospace Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32832, USA
Join Our Team: Nautique Boat Company has an outstanding career opportunity available at our boat manufacturing facility in East Orlando, FL. We are celebrating over 95 years of excellence in the marine industry. Nautique Boat Company is a subsidiary of Correct Craft and has been on the waters of the world with a passion for innovation since 1925. Nautique is known to push the envelope of possibility on the water, and our owners have come to expect nothing but the absolute best. The world’s best ski boat, world’s best wake boat, and a company that cares. Through our Nautique Cares initiatives we’re dedicated to not only making a difference on the water, but to people in need around the world. To learn more visit www.nautique.com.
We are looking for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to assist our team in developing creative and efficient ways to make better products and improve processes. The right candidate will work with our Production Management, Quality Control Team and Product Design and Development team in providing impactful production solutions from concept to completetion.
Are you a detailed oriented person that is open to learning new things and able to effectively communicate with various teams in a manufacturing environment? Then please apply today!
- Evaluate existing manufacturing processes and workflows to identify areas that could benefit from changes and improvements, develop creative solutions, and implement with the production teams
- Apply working knowledge of product design and assembly to the manufacturing process
- Create processes and procedures to help Nautique meet strategic goals
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and cross-departmental meetings to ensure collaboration
- Establish an effective and efficient process flow
- Develop and implement new solutions to existing manufacturing problems
- Develop standardized design criteria across all production areas
- Define and design component specifications for mechanical systems in manufacturing
- Generate production carts, jigs, fixtures engineering models, drawings and Bills of Material
- Play a key role in implementation of new processes, equipment, and products.
- Evaluate and design ergonomic workstations and material handling systems.
- Complete presentations in group settings
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or related Technical field
- 3D CAD Modeling experience, preferably SolidWorks
- Experience in a manufacturing/operations environment
- Some lean manufacturing experience
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- A strategic visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability, decisive, good judgment and strong operational focus.
- A well-organized and self-directed individual who is a team player.
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills.
- A good educator who is trustworthy and willing to share information and serve as a mentor.
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Competitive benefits if hired full time:
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Job Stability
- Incentive Bonus Plan
- Workout facility on property for employee use
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.