Customer Care Administrative Support
- 14700 Aerospace Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32832, USA
Join Our Team: Nautique Boat Company has an outstanding career opportunity available at our boat manufacturing facility in East Orlando, FL. We are celebrating over 90 years of excellence in the marine industry, Nautique Boat Company is a subsidiary of Correct Craft and has been on the waters of the world with a passion for innovation since 1925. Nautique is known to push the envelope of possibility on the water, and our owners have come to expect nothing but the absolute best. The world’s best ski boat, world’s best wake boat, and a company that cares. Through our Nautique Cares initiatives we’re dedicated to not only making a difference on the water, but to people in need around the world. To learn more visit www.nautique.com.
We are seeking an experienced Customer Care Representative for our Customer Care and Warranty Department. The right candidate will have exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills. We are offering an 8am - 5pm shift, Monday - Friday.
Nautique Boat Company’s Customer Service Representatives are responsible for providing dealer information and literature to retail customers, handling and resolving any issues dealing with public relations, covering all incoming contacts for general information requests, parts requests, service requests as well as any special request from Nautique Boat Company’s dealers, sales department and sales representatives.
Nautique Boat Company’s Customer Service Representatives are the primary contact with our dealers, reps, service centers, and the general public.
- Answer customer service calls in a timely manner
- Some troubleshoot electronic, mechanical or technical customer issues a plus
- Identify warranty trends and work with production to mitigate
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work closely with all members of the organization
- Strong facilitation skills
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to juggle and manage competing tasks and demands and deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Ability to make sound judgements and take the initiative to establish priorities, meet deadlines, and make decisions/choices within the functional area of responsibility with minimal direct supervision
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere and interaction with customers, co-workers, and management.
- Ability to handle emergency situations calmly.
Knowledge, Education and or Experience required:
- Excellent computer skills including excel, charts & graphs, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook
- Patience and good temperament while dealings with customers
- Previous customer service/ call Center experience a plus
- Excellent Team player
- Must be able to read, understand, and retain basic boat information in order to deal with the consumers, reps, dealers, and sales department.
- Must have outstanding verbal communication skills.
- Must have attention to detail for data entry.
- Electrical troubleshooting a plus
- Knowledge of boating
- Must be a licensed driver with a good driving record (subject to MVR)
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bilingual a plus!
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- 1+ years boat manufacturing environment experience preferred
- Data entry experience a plus
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Job Stability
- Incentive Bonus Plan