Gel Coat Repair Class
- 14700 Aerospace Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32832, USA
Join Our Team: Nautique Boat Company has an outstanding career opportunity available at our boat manufacturing facility in East Orlando, FL. We are celebrating over 95 years of excellence in the marine industry. Nautique Boat Company is a subsidiary of Correct Craft and has been on the waters of the world with a passion for innovation since 1925. Nautique is known to push the envelope of possibility on the water, and our owners have come to expect nothing but the absolute best. The world’s best ski boat, world’s best wake boat, and a company that cares. Through our Nautique Cares initiatives we’re dedicated to not only making a difference on the water, but to people in need around the world. To learn more visit www.nautique.com.
Have you always wanted to build the world's best Ski Boat? Do you love to work with your hands and create quality, award winning products? Then we have a great opportunity for you!
We are looking for the Best of the Best to join our Gel Coat Repair Technician Training class. This is a chance for you to learn a skilled trade while being paid. We will offer $13/Hour training pay for the first 2-3 months of our specialized hands on and class room training course. Once you complete the course and graduate, you will become a Patch and Polish Finisher, have an additional opportunity to increase your hourly rate and put into practice what you have learned. You will be graded not only on performance, but you also cannot miss any time during your training. This is a first shift training class, which is from 5:30am - 4pm, Monday - Thursday, with possible overtime if needed. Class starts October 5, 2020.
This is a critical position in the production of our Quality Boats. Working successfully in our team environment is key, and the perfect candidate must have an eye for details. Candidates will properly mix Gel-Coats and putties when making repairs. Individuals in this position will buff and sand parts as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience using hand tools/sanding
- Experienced with various pneumatic and power tools
- Able to follow instructions
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Capable of working in a non-climate-controlled environment
- Extremely detail oriented
- Able to bend, squat, climb and stand for extended periods of time
- Must wear proper safety equipment including respirator
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to arrive as scheduled
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Job Stability
- Incentive Bonus Plan
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.