- 754 Co Rd 12, Midway, AR 72651, USA
Everything Has A Reason
Over time this statement became a culture at Bass Cat and Yar-Craft Boats. A simple tribal tactic, not one that comes from a how-to manual or a mission statement. It comes with years of building the finest bass and walleye boats in the world. Our staff compiles hundreds of years of boat-building experience. We aren’t the new kids on the block, and we know our culture runs deep.
We uphold a commitment to ensuring each boat is comprised of the finest quality throughout the manufacturing process. Better resins, better fiberglass, better techniques and not cutting corners in any segment. It’s not about the price, it’s about the boats and the people that build and run them.
Inspects all boats after production to ensure that all parts are complete and up to quality standards. Performs some assembly and disassembly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be able to identify read orders and identify missing or defective parts and be able to replace when necessary if production is not available
- Be able to use and maintain a variety of hand tools including screw gun, drill, etc.
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Keep work area clean and orderly
- Follow instruction of Supervisor/foreman/lead
- Wiring Area
- Be able to cut all holes to run wires/panels/graphs
- Install premade harnesses
- Install lights/switches/dashes/graphs
- Build consoles and install
- Wire bow section
- Clean at end of day
- Tank Area
- Cut boat out
- Install pumps/tanks/plumbing/wiring back end/jack plates/battery charger/battery boxes
- Clean at end of day
- Wiring Harness Area
- Lay out/build wiring harness/blocks/graph harness/trolling motor harnesses
- Very technical/intricate – ability to have strong attention to detail/instructions
- Carpet Area
- Be able to install carpet according to order using strong adhesive glue.
- Be able to install carpet in both boats and lids
- Lids Area
- Install locks/hinges on lids/shocks
- Mount all lids/finish components/rod box organizers/rod straps and buckles
- Mounting Area
- Install trolling motors/flush mounts/seats
- Install rub rail/silicone/end caps
- Perform other duties, assignments and responsibilities as needed.
- Must be able to work in non-climate controlled environment
- Must be able to bend at waist and knees and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to climb into and out of interior of boats
- Must be able to wear proper safety equipment to include respirator when necessary.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds when necessary.
- This is a safety sensitive position
90 Day Probation Schedule:
1st Month: Train with Crew and ensure understanding of process and area. Looking for good team work and integration into the individual crew.
2nd Month: Focus should be on getting the job done right the first time with no defects and maintaining and clean and organized work area. Begin developing speed and efficiency.
3rd Month: The last month of the 90-day probation the new hire should be proficient in the job requirements and within this last month should start working on team work, learning other tasks, and making you a more valuable employee. Complete integration into the team and contributing to efficiency of the crew.