Vinyl Upholstery Sewer
- 2047 Grogan Ave, Merced, CA 95341, USA
Centurion has built high performance watersports towboats since 1976 from its headquarters in Merced, California. Centurion was the first to introduce a wakesurfing specific towboat and created the World Wake Surfing Championships, which celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2015. Innovation has always been the hallmark of Centurion boats. Now, thanks to new product, leadership and Correct Craft company culture, innovation is running deeper than ever, into a re-imagination of the Centurion brand. Watersports enthusiasts are embracing Centurion boats for the world’s best waves, wakes and ride, as well as ambitious design and inspired craftsmanship. Time to re-imagine your ride, in a Centurion.
Founded in 1968, Supreme has consistently fulfilled its mission to offer multifunctional family towboats that are value leaders and trendsetters in both design and performance. Supreme is the only affordable premium brand to offer world-class performance, style, simplicity, and strength built to help watersports fanatics maximize their fun on the water at an extreme value. Supreme is continuing to reign supreme as the fastest growing boat brand in the industry.
We are seeking a highly skilled Vinyl Upholstery Sewer to join our team! In this position, the Vinyl Upholstery Sewer will be responsible for sewing all vinyl for the interior of our amazing boats.
To be successful as a Vinyl Upholstery Sewer, you must be able to perform a wide variety of tasks that require stamina and an eagerness to learn on the job. A good Vinyl Upholstery Sewer is able to understand instructions and carry them out efficiently within the given deadline.
Essential Duties | Responsibilities
- Utilizing an industrial sewing machine to sew materials.
- Follow blueprint instructions and boat order specifications.
- Understand patterns for sewing and cutting operations.
- Ability to assemble materials.
- Keep work area clean and orderly.
- Follow all application guidelines and instructions for quality control.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- One or more years of experience with a sewing machine and/or upholstery; Experience needed with cutting, sewing, upholstering and fabricating seat covers with the use of an industrial sewing machine.
- Ability to use hand and pneumatic tools.
- Must be able to perform tasks under time pressure deadlines.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Able to understand and follow verbal and written directions.
- Must be able to work well with teams and in close proximity to each other.
We offer the following benefits through our company’s employee benefit plan:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Retirement Plan (401K/Roth)
- Vacation and Paid Sick/Safe Time