- 14700 Aerospace Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32832, USA
Join Our Team: Nautique Boat Company has an outstanding career opportunity available at our boat manufacturing facility in East Orlando, FL. We are celebrating over 90 years of excellence in the marine industry. Nautique Boat Company is a subsidiary of Correct Craft and has been on the waters of the world with a passion for innovation since 1925. Nautique is known to push the envelope of possibility on the water, and our owners have come to expect nothing but the absolute best. The world’s best ski boat, world’s best wake boat, and a company that cares. Through our Nautique Cares initiatives we’re dedicated to not only making a difference on the water, but to people in need around the world. To learn more visit www.nautique.com.
Job Description: The Software Engineer is directly responsible the design and development of custom in-vehicle-infotainment (IVI) display software, instrumentation software, and control system solutions. This position is in our product development area and will be working on our award winning wakeboard, waterski and wake surf boats produced by Nautique boats. Our Product Design and Development teams work years in advance to create the future of towed sport boats. Are you ready to be a part of our team? This is a first shift, Mon - Fri position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) / In Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) programming
- Write software to integrate dynamic systems that use the CANOpen/J1939 / NMEA2000 protocol
- Debug and diagnose HMI software in our boats and other various applications
Software Configuration Management
- Maintain database of Production Software
- Software Release Planning
To be considered, please submit a resume and cover letter with an explanation of why you want to join our Nautique team and what direct skills, knowledge, experience do you have that match this position.
- BS in Computer/Software/Electrical Engineering or related Engineering field
- Understanding the fundamentals of Engineering
- Proficient in C/C++ programming languages
- Ability to quickly learn new software tools and IDEs
- Must have sound technical skills, analytical ability, decisive, good judgment and strong operational focus
- Experience developing application and user layer software
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose problems using sound debugging techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex technical documents
- Experienced with presentations
- Marine Industry - Engineering/Manufacturing experience preferred
- Watersports/Boating experience preferred
- 12V DC Electrical Systems experience a plus!
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Competitive benefits if hired full time:
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Job Stability
- Incentive Bonus Plan
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.