Prepper/Tacker in Upholstery Dept.
- 14700 Aerospace Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32832, USA
Join Our Team: Nautique Boat Company has an outstanding career opportunity available at our boat manufacturing facility in East Orlando, FL. We are celebrating over 90 years of excellence in the marine industry. Nautique Boat Company is a subsidiary of Correct Craft and has been on the waters of the world with a passion for innovation since 1925. Nautique is known to push the envelope of possibility on the water, and our owners have come to expect nothing but the absolute best. The world’s best ski boat, world’s best wake boat, and a company that cares. Through our Nautique Cares initiatives we’re dedicated to not only making a difference on the water, but to people in need around the world. To learn more visit www.nautique.com.
Have you ever worked in a framing shop? Have you ever used an industrial stapler? This is a great opportunity to join an established company and work in the A/C! The key skills we are looking for are hand tools experience and a person that wants to start a career with us!
This position prepares the backing for the upholstery parts, then tacks or attaches the vinyl coverings onto the proper parts before being installed in our award winning boats. We offer $13-$17/hour, DOE, and give you the opportunity to earn a performance increase after 90 days. Shift is 4:30am - 4pm, Mon - Thurs.
- Spray industrial adhesive to pre-cut foam and apply the foam to Sintra or expanded PVC parts
- Glue plastic to foam and trim edges with foam knife
- Install bolts and inspect skins for defects
- Staple around edges of skins after applying to frame
- 1+ years experience using hand tools such as knives, razor, drills, scissors, heat gun
- Good Hand-Eye coordination
- Very detail oriented
- Able to lift up to 40lbs
- Able to wear safety glasses while working
- Must be able to identify boat parts through training
- Able to work in a team environment
- Able to see details at a close range
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions in English
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Job Stability
- Incentive Bonus Plan