Small Parts Laminator
- 2047 Grogan Ave, Merced, CA 95341, USA
Centurion has built high performance watersports towboats since 1976 from its headquarters in Merced, California. Centurion was the first to introduce a wakesurfing specific towboat and created the World Wake Surfing Championships, which celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2015. Innovation has always been the hallmark of Centurion boats. Now, thanks to new product, leadership and Correct Craft company culture, innovation is running deeper than ever, into a re-imagination of the Centurion brand. Watersports enthusiasts are embracing Centurion boats for the world’s best waves, wakes and ride, as well as ambitious design and inspired craftsmanship. Time to re-imagine your ride, in a Centurion.
Founded in 1968, Supreme has consistently fulfilled its mission to offer multifunctional family towboats that are value leaders and trendsetters in both design and performance. Supreme is the only affordable premium brand to offer world-class performance, style, simplicity, and strength built to help watersports fanatics maximize their fun on the water at an extreme value. Supreme is continuing to reign supreme as the fastest growing boat brand in the industry.
The Small Parts Laminator is responsible for utilizing open mold and closed mold (infusion) methods to perform the laminating process in building fiberglass parts that construct our boats. To be successful as a Small Parts Laminator, you must be able to perform a wide variety of tasks that require stamina and an eagerness to learn on the job. A good Small Parts Laminator is able to understand instructions and carry them out efficiently within the given deadline.
Essential Duties | Responsibilities
- Measure and cut various fiberglass materials.
- Measure and mix correct catalyst ratios of resins.
- Use various hand tools to apply and roll out wet fiberglass materials properly without air voids.
- Install hardware and plates in proper locations when required.
- Properly use mill gauges while laminating.
- Apply materials by hand for infusion process.
- Keep work area clean and orderly.
- Follow all application guidelines and instructions for quality control.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- One or more years of experience in general labor.
- Ability to use hand and pneumatic tools.
- Must be able to perform tasks under time pressure deadlines.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Able to understand and follow verbal and written directions.
- Must be able to work well with teams and in close proximity to each other.
- Skills in fiberglass and resin preferred.
- Must be able to work in non-climate controlled environment where ambient air temperature can exceed outside air temperature.
- Must be able to bend at waist, knees and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to climb into and out of interior of boats.
- Must be able to wear proper safety equipment to include respirator when necessary.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds when necessary.
We offer the following benefits through our company’s employee benefit plan:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Retirement Plan (401K/Roth)
- Vacation and Paid Sick/Safe Time