Stockroom Receiver/Materials Handler
- 14700 Aerospace Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32832, USA
Join Our Team: Nautique Boat Company has an outstanding career opportunity available at our boat manufacturing facility in East Orlando, FL. We are celebrating over 90 years of excellence in the marine industry. Nautique Boat Company is a subsidiary of Correct Craft and has been on the waters of the world with a passion for innovation since 1925. Nautique is known to push the envelope of possibility on the water, and our owners have come to expect nothing but the absolute best. The world’s best ski boat, world’s best wake boat, and a company that cares. Through our Nautique Cares initiatives we’re dedicated to not only making a difference on the water, but to people in need around the world. To learn more visit www.nautique.com.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Stockroom professional to join our company. The Materials Handler/Stockroom Receiver will have the responsibilities of our Supplies Department which help create the award winning Nautique Boats. Have you wanted to work in an environment where performance, relationships and experience matter? The right individual will join our team and help follow our systems that help us achieve production goals and processes that help us in improving efficiencies.
Are you a detail oriented warehouse worker that would enjoy being a part of a smaller team that values your work ethic? Do you take pride in delivering key parts to departments and interacting with various department leads? Is an organized work area important to you? Do you like to have fun during the day as well as taking pride at the end of the day for a job well done? Then we have the job for you!
Daily responsibility is focused on, but not limited to, filling Kanban bins, loading and unloading trucks with a sit down forklift or by hand and supplying our production team with parts on demand. We offer a first shift, typical hours are 5:30am - 4pm, Mon - Thurs.
- Receives parts when they are delivered & put in correct location
- Unload and load trucks using various devices
- Stock parts and puts them in appropriate location
- Document items that are low in stock
- Pull parts as needed
- Efficiently organize stockroom
- At least one year forklift experience and can pass our certification
- Must have a valid Driver's License with minimal amount of points
- Must be comfortable operating a company vehicle when necessary to pick up or deliver parts
- Must be able to count accurately
- Must have experience using a shipping system and have computer experience
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Able to lift up to 40lbs alone and up to 120 lbs with a buddy
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Job Stability
- Incentive Bonus Plan
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.