Accounts Payable Associate
- 14700 Aerospace Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32832, USA
Join Our Team: Nautique Boat Company has an outstanding career opportunity available at our boat manufacturing facility in East Orlando, FL. We are celebrating over 90 years of excellence in the marine industry. Nautique Boat Company is a subsidiary of Correct Craft and has been on the waters of the world with a passion for innovation since 1925. Nautique is known to push the envelope of possibility on the water, and our owners have come to expect nothing but the absolute best. The world’s best ski boat, world’s best wake boat, and a company that cares. Through our Nautique Cares initiatives we’re dedicated to not only making a difference on the water, but to people in need around the world. To learn more visit www.nautique.com.
We are seeking an experienced A/P associate that will assist the accounting team in maximizing discount opportunities, complete accurate accounting of funds, manage files for paid invoices and work on other duties as needed in the department. This talented individual will assist our accounting team in achieving strategic goals and objectives. Typical hours are Mon - Fri, 8am -5pm.
Typical day will include:
- Process incoming invoices for payment, such as matching check to payment, filing and issuing checks for invoices and bills to be paid
- Review monthly statements from vendors
- Type and enter manual checks into the system
- Communicate with vendors about missing invoices, setting up for 1099, etc.
- Maintain monthly reoccurring payments
- Prepare credit applications for new suppliers and vendors as necessary
- Maintain battery certificate records and issue to warehouses
- Prepare 1099 and 1042 forms, mail and file by IRS deadlines
- Associates Degree
- 3+ years accounting experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills, with Intermediate Excel
- Exceptional data entry skills
- Proficiency in Epicor 10 preferred
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to multi-task and adapt to changing demands and priorities
- Experienced working in teams
- Manufacturing experience a plus!
- Must exhibit excellent communication, written and verbal skills
- Exceptional customer service skills for internal and external clients
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Job Stability
- Incentive bonus