- 14700 Aerospace Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32832, USA
Join Our Team: Nautique Boat Company has an outstanding career opportunity available at our boat manufacturing facility in East Orlando, FL. We are celebrating over 90 years of excellence in the marine industry. Nautique Boat Company is a subsidiary of Correct Craft and has been on the waters of the world with a passion for innovation since 1925. Nautique is known to push the envelope of possibility on the water, and our owners have come to expect nothing but the absolute best. The world’s best ski boat, world’s best wake boat, and a company that cares. Through our Nautique Cares initiatives we’re dedicated to not only making a difference on the water, but to people in need around the world. To learn more visit www.nautique.com.
We are seeking an experienced Epicor/ERP Specialist for a first shift position. The ERP Specialist will implement best practices for the ERP system. This will include process changes and optimization of existing system. This position will also assist with maintaining existing server systems focusing on the back-end.
This is not a remote position and does not include relocation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Epicor Software Specialist to maintain Epicor ERP system
- Implement recommended best practice solutions for Epicor ERP software
- Patch Management
- Provide technical support to end users
- 2+ Years’ experience
- AA in Computer Science or equivalent in experience
- Experience with Epicor ERP or another ERP system
- Experience with SQL Server Administration
- Knowledge of C# and SSRS
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Job Stability
- Incentive Bonus Plan
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.