- 306 E N St, Sweetwater, TN 37874, USA
Beginning in 1960 as Thunder Craft and evolving through 1990 into Bryant Boats, the company has stayed true to their original values by continuing to build boats with first-class performance and luxury always in mind. Today, Bryant is a boat brand of Correct Craft, one of the marine industry's most respected manufacturers. Correct Craft Tennessee supports multiple Correct Craft brands within our facility, including Bryant, and has plans to grow. This partnership is guided by a team whose watersports pedigree reaches back to the roots of modern day boating and wake sports; a team that has also been responsible for creating some of the most sought-after watersports boat models in the industry. Take all of that, coupled with the Bryant luxury that comes from a combination of handcrafted design, elegant style, and premium materials, and you’re looking at a global brand set out to redefine sport, luxury, and leisure boating.
We have a full time position for our Grinding team! This candidate will grind edges off of hulls and parts that go into making our award winning Boats!
Typical duties include:
Work with a team in the bay, wearing PPE
Use grinders, scrapers, sanders, etc, to put the openings in the boat and parts
Some sanding is done when necessary
- Must be able to wear a Tyvek suit and full face respirator
- Must pass spirometry test
- Must have a strong attention to detail
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be comfortable working in an enclosed bay while grinding
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.