- 306 E N St, Sweetwater, TN 37874, USA
Beginning in 1960 as Thunder Craft and evolving through 1990 into Bryant Boats, the company has stayed true to their original values by continuing to build boats with first-class performance and luxury always in mind. Today, Bryant is a boat brand of Correct Craft, one of the marine industry's most respected manufacturers. Correct Craft Tennessee supports multiple Correct Craft brands within our facility, including Bryant, and has plans to grow. This partnership is guided by a team whose watersports pedigree reaches back to the roots of modern day boating and wake sports; a team that has also been responsible for creating some of the most sought-after watersports boat models in the industry. Take all of that, coupled with the Bryant luxury that comes from a combination of handcrafted design, elegant style, and premium materials, and you’re looking at a global brand set out to redefine sport, luxury, and leisure boating.
We are looking for Mechanically inclined candidates to work in our Assembly area. These associates must find and fix any imperfections before the boat is tested and presented to our customers. Cleaning, detailing and installation are also key activities. The right candidate must be patient and detail oriented in assessing the boat and making sure nothing is missed! If you feel you are the best at auto or boat body repair, buffing, detailing, cleaning, etc, then you need to apply today!
- We offer a 5:30am - 4pm shift and pay $12-$14/hour, DOE
- Cleans the boat before it is wrapped
- Installs basic hardware and components
- Work with a team to complete daily tasks
- Inspects all parts after production to ensure that all parts are complete and up to quality standards
- Details the interior of the boat
- Experienced at using a variety of hand tools including tape measure, razor knives, screw gun, drill, ratchet and DA Sander
- Experienced with Auto Body, Boat or Speciality Vehicle body repair or installation
- Prefer to have at least 1 year experience working in a manufacturing environment with Assembly line experience
- Must be able to work in non-climate controlled environment where ambient air temperature can exceed outside air temperature.
- Must be able to read orders and identify missing or defective parts
- Must have strong attention to detail, nothing can get by you!
- Must be able to climb into and out of interior of boats
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds when necessary.
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level
- Work for a company that values people, performance and philanthropy
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off