- 306 Sweetwater Vonore Rd, Sweetwater, TN 37874, USA
Beginning in 1960 as Thunder Craft and evolving through 1990 into Bryant Boats, the company has stayed true to their original values by continuing to build boats with first-class performance and luxury always in mind. Today, Bryant is a boat brand of Correct Craft, one of the marine industry's most respected manufacturers. Correct Craft Tennessee supports multiple Correct Craft brands within our facility, including Bryant, and has plans to grow. This partnership is guided by a team whose watersports pedigree reaches back to the roots of modern day boating and wake sports; a team that has also been responsible for creating some of the most sought-after watersports boat models in the industry. Take all of that, coupled with the Bryant luxury that comes from a combination of handcrafted design, elegant style, and premium materials, and you’re looking at a global brand set out to redefine sport, luxury, and leisure boating.
The Laminator is responsible for utilizing open mold and closed mold (infusion) methods to perform the laminating process in building fiberglass parts that construct our boats.
To be successful as a Laminator, you must be able to perform a wide variety of tasks that require stamina and an eagerness to learn on the job. A good Laminator is able to understand instructions and carry them out efficiently within the given deadline.
Essential Duties | Responsibilities
- Measure and cut various fiberglass materials.
- Measure and mix correct catalyst ratios of resins.
- Use various hand tools to apply and roll out wet fiberglass materials properly without air voids.
- Install hardware and plates in proper locations when required.
- Properly use mill gauges while laminating.
- Apply materials by hand for infusion process.
- Keep work area clean and orderly.
- Follow all application guidelines and instructions for quality control.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- One or more years of experience in general labor.
- Ability to use hand and pneumatic tools.
- Must be able to perform tasks under time pressure deadlines.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Able to understand and follow verbal and written directions.
- Must be able to work well with teams and in close proximity to each other.
- Skills in fiberglass and resin preferred.
- Must be able to work in non-climate controlled environment where ambient air temperature can exceed outside air temperature.
- Must be able to bend at waist, knees and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to climb into and out of interior of boats.
- Must be able to wear proper safety equipment to include respirator when necessary.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds when necessary.
We offer the following benefits through our company’s employee benefit plan:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Retirement Plan (401K/Roth)
- Vacation and Paid Sick/Time